A General meeting of the Carmarthenshire Energy Limited (CEL) will take place on Friday 29th July 2016
Location: Salem Village Hall, Salem, Nr. Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire SA19 7LY
Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
2. Chairman’s Report by Neil Lewis.
3. Secretary’s Report by Roxanne Treacy.
4. Treasurer’s Report by Tom Defis.
Notes of guidance for the General Meeting of the Carmarthenshire Energy Limited on 29th July 2016
1. Non-financial queries to be raised during the meeting should be forwarded in writing in advance to the secretary by e-mail email@example.com to arrive no later than 10th July 2016.
2 Financial queries to be raised during the meeting should be forwarded in writing in advance to the treasurer by e-mail tdefis@cymorth-cristnogolorg to arrive no later than 10th July 2016.
3. Accommodation in the Village Hall is limited so please advise as soon as practicable your intention to attend or not.
Following the AGM, and as a thank you for your support, you are invited to join us for a light lunch (12:30 - 1:30pm) to celebrate the commissioning of the turbine and a visit to the site for a group photograph.
To book your place and to find out more, please follow this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/carmarthenshire-energy-salem-turbine-open-day-tickets-26155105625